
Another Belated Blog Update!
We've been so busy and I have neglected Hayden's blog once again. But, I do have a few updates and pictures to share.
This pictures was taken before Church this past Sunday. Hayden was excited to be wearing his first "big boy shirt." I swear he looks 30 in it.
As you will notice in many of the following pictures, Hayden is always showing something to the camera. Well, this is the only way I can get him to sit still long enough to take a decent picture. In this shot, he is "showing" the camera his truck and tractor book.

Showing you his toothbrush - one of his beloved items. This boy LOVES to brush his teeth!
Hanging out with Dada
Hayden is still (much to his mother's dismay) a daddy's boy. If Darrell is at home, then I am the equivalent of chopped liver. Every afternoon, Hayden asks "Dada, I see moo?" This mean that he wants to walk across the road with his Dada to see the cows. Hayden can't get enough of the cows, or "moos." While the cows belong to our neighbors, Hayden truly believes they are his and he must check on them every afternoon. He also tries, unsuccessfully, to feed them carrots - which Hayden tells us is "moo food."

On this lucky day, our neighbor was kind enough to take Hayden on a ride in his "tractor" to see the moos up close! Hayden was so excited! He loves tractors (and lawn mowers) more than he loves cows.
(Yes, I know this is not a tractor, but to Hayden it is!)

No comments:
Post a Comment